The most powerful spiritual invasion the devil will ever see is a Church that’s aware of the right they have to prosper. Poverty is not God’s creation. It’s part of the curse and designed to destroy. Christians are blessed and empowered to prosper in every area of life, and must renew their mind with the Word of God, and what it says about prosperity.
Christians will never be free to prosper without finding out what the Word says about prosperity.
1. Without referring to the Word, Christians will continue to think there’s something wrong with prosperity.
2. Satan has frightened some people into thinking there’s something evil about prosperity.Money itself is not bad but the love for money is sin.
a) Because people in the world have gotten money through evil means, some people think it’s evil.
b) Money does not belong to Satan; the Earth and the fullness thereof belongs to the Lord.
3. As Believers we must learn how to access the resources God provides.
a)Jesus demonstrated how to access the resources of Heaven when He supernaturally paid His taxes
Poverty is part of the curse.
1.To be cursed means you have supernatural power working against you (Deuteronomy 28:15-18, 20, 31).
2. God didn’t create poverty.
a) Poverty is a result of the fall of man.
b) Poverty is Satan’s creation (1 Peter 5:8).
i. Poverty ruins and destroys lives (Proverbs 10:15).
ii. Poverty robs and leaves you helpless and hopeless (Proverbs 6:9-11). iii. Satan is a thief; he’s the one who robs.
3. Satan has promoted poverty by spreading lies.
a) If Satan can convince Believers to endorse poverty as a gift from God, he can rob you, and you’ll believe poverty is God’s will.
i. God will never endorse something that’s designed to destroy.
4. Saying Jesus was poor is akin to saying He was cursed.