YOU ALONE DETERMINE THE YIELD OF THE WORD OF GOD SOWN IN YOUR HEART AND LIFE
Mark 4:13 And He said to them, “Do you not understand this parable? How then will you understand all the parables?
14 The sower sows the word.
15 And these are the ones by the wayside where the word is sown. When they hear, Satan comes immediately and takes away the word that was sown in their hearts.
16 These likewise are the ones sown on stony ground who, when they hear the word, immediately receive it with gladness;
17 and they have no root in themselves, and so endure only for a time. Afterward, when tribulation or persecution arises for the word’s sake, immediately they stumble.
18 Now these are the ones sown among thorns; they are the ones who hear the word,
19 and the cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the desires for other things entering in choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
20 But these are the ones sown on good ground, those who hear the word, accept it, and bear fruit: some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some a hundred.”
NOTHING HIDDEN THAT WILL NOT BE REVEALED
MARK 4:21 Also He said to them, “Is a lamp brought to be put under a basket or under a bed? Is it not to be set on a lampstand?
22 For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light.
23 If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear.”
24 Then He said to them, “Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.”
26 And He said, “The kingdom of God is as if a man should scatter seed on the ground,
27 and should sleep by night and rise by day, and the seed should sprout and grow, he himself does not know how.
28 For the earth yields crops by itself: first the blade, then the head, after that the full grain in the head.
29 But when the grain ripens, immediately he puts in the sickle, because the harvest has come.”
30 Then He said, “To what shall we liken the kingdom of God? Or with what parable shall we picture it?
31 It is like a mustard seed which, when it is sown on the ground, is smaller than all the seeds on earth;
32 but when it is sown, it grows up and becomes greater than all herbs, and shoots out large branches, so that the birds of the air may nest under its shade.”
DON’T GIVE UP
Beloved, let us look at Joseph’s life in the Bible: If he had not been sold as a slave, he would not have ended up in Potiphar’s house. If he had not been in Potiphar’s house, he would not have been thrown into prison. If he had not been thrown into prison, he would not have interpreted the dreams of Pharaoh’s officers, be summoned to interpret Pharaoh’s dream and eventually be promoted to become prime minister over the Egyptian empire.
If you think that you are at the lowest point in your life today, God is telling you, “Don’t give up. It isn’t over!” Just like Joseph in the Bible, God can make the lowest points in your life launching pads for His greatest promotions!
LOOK TO GOD, NOT MAN OR SELF!
FOR HIS TRUE TRUSTING ONES, GOD HAS PROMISED TO:
- FIGHT ALL THEIR BATTLES – Deuteronomy 20:4 for the LORD your God is He who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.’
- BE AN ENEMY TO THEIR ENEMIES – Exodus 23:22 But if you indeed obey His voice and do all that I speak, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.
- HEAL THEM– Exodus 15:26 and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.”
- MEET AND SUPPLY ALL THEIR NEEDS – Philippians 4:19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- GIVE THEM VICTORY – 1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- HANDLE ANY PROBLEM GIVEN TO HIM – Psalms 55:22 Cast your burden on the LORD, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.
- DO MIRACLES FOR THOSE WHO TRUST HIM – JOHN 11: 23 Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.”
Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise.
Philippians 4:19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
God’s supply is limitless and eternally yours. You will never exhaust God’s supply!
JESUS IS GOD http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-1BH
DO IT http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-27m
YOU MUST BELIEVE GOD http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-Fc
A HEALTH AND WEALTH CHRISTIAN http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-24v
JESUS HEALS http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-27K
SUPER VICTORY http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-29y