YOU CAN HANDLE IT!
Let him take hold of My strength, that he may make peace with Me… – Isaiah 27:5, NKJV
Isaiah said, “Take hold of His strength.” When you make this declaration, “I can handle it,” that’s not just being positive. You’re taking hold of strength. When you say it, you’re getting stronger. That’s why the scripture says, “Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’ ” If you’re always talking about the problem saying, “I can’t stand this job.” “This professor is so difficult. I’ll never pass his course.” “My loved one didn’t make it. I don’t know what I’m going to do.” All that does is drain you. When you talk defeat, strength is leaving. Energy is leaving. Creativity is leaving. Don’t let those things overwhelm you. You are not a victim; you are a victor!
No matter what comes your way, you can handle it! You are ready for it and equal to it. If you will stay in agreement with God, He will take what is meant for your harm and use it to your advantage. That difficulty won’t defeat you. It will promote you into the life of blessing and victory He has in store for you!
AT THY WORD :
Luke 5:5, “And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.”
Peter and his companions had been working hard all night. Their efforts had not produced even one fish. They had given up and were headed home. But Jesus told them to try it just one more time.
It would have been easy for Peter to reject Jesus’ command. After all, Peter had been a fisherman all his life. Jesus was just a preacher. What did He know about fishing? Yet something, or rather someone, caused Peter to try just once more.
Many people are like Simon Peter and his partners. They have done all that they know to do and yet they’ve come up empty-handed. This breeds a despair and hopelessness that causes many people to quit trying. Yet, just one word from Jesus could make the same tasks that have been unproductive on our own bear great fruit.
The key to success or failure lies in doing things at the word of Jesus. Peter said, “at thy word I will let down the net.” God’s words always get results.
Today, make sure your efforts are directed by God and you will experience the results that have eluded you in the past.
DAILY BENEFITS :
Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits… – Psalm 68:19, NKJV
When you live a life that honors God, when you obey His Word and you’re a person of excellence and integrity, the scripture says that God’s blessings will chase you down and overtake you. You won’t be able to outrun the good things of God. He daily loads us with benefits!
People get confused sometimes and think they have to go chasing after the blessings. But really, when you chase after God each and every day, when you make Him your highest priority, the blessings will automatically follow.
Today, make pleasing the Lord your top priority. Let go of anything that would hold you back or weigh you down. Be willing to deal with issues as God brings them to light. Don’t give in to compromise and temptation that will keep you from God’s best. Then get ready because His blessings will chase you down as He daily loads you with benefits!
Enter prayer believing that everything you are seeking from God—healing, salvation, eternal life, deliverance and prosperity—have already been given to you through the authority of the name of Jesus (John 16:23 AMP).
And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. (Phil 4:19, NLT)
Beloved, everyone who came to Jesus sick left completely healed. Our Lord Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. Come receive your miracle!
FOR HIS TRUE TRUSTING ONES, GOD HAS PROMISED TO:
1) FIGHT ALL THEIR BATTLES – Deuteronomy 20:4 for the LORD your God is He who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.’
2) BE AN ENEMY TO THEIR ENEMIES – Exodus 23:22 But if you indeed obey His voice and do all that I speak, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.
3) HEAL THEM- Exodus 15:26 and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.”
4) MEET AND SUPPLY ALL THEIR NEEDS – Philippians 4:19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
5) GIVE THEM VICTORY – 1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
6) HANDLE ANY PROBLEM GIVEN TO HIM – Psalms 55:22 Cast your burden on the LORD, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.
7) DO MIRACLES FOR THOSE WHO TRUST HIM – JOHN 11: 23 Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.”